Pixelcam enables real time processing of video files or live signals. The solution consists of a hardware component with NVIDIA’S GPU units and various software modules. PIXELCAM works onPremise, no cloud connection is required.
- onPremise A.I. solution
- 3 different robust tracking modes
- Based on patented CNN model
- robust head detection / front / side / back
- Better then any other face detection
- Face bluring & pixelasations
- Person anonymising
- Pixel AES 128 BIT encryption
- SDI input & output
- File processing support
- Live signal support SDI or HDMI inputs
- Capture cards included
- Support 1080p60 or up to 4kp60
- Contains software and hardware
- Ready to go solution
- Easy controllability via web front-end
- Internal artifical intellgence model store
- Up to 4 NVIDIA GPU Cards & NVLINK
Here is the offical Pixelcam trailer where we activate one tracker with the lowest latency between 8-20 milliseconds.
This videos show another robust mode where we activated our three trackers and the latency still is under 20 milliseconds.
This video shows how we can make people unrecognizable in a video. All metadata like age, gender, clothing, action-activity are retained.